Class of 1960

Class of 1960

Friday, June 4, 2010

Dennis Lathan




In 1964 I got married to Carol from Lake Oswego. We have lived their to this day. The same year I went to work in the telephone industry for Western Electric and retired 32 years later. Carol and I have two great daughters, the both live right by and they each have two children.

After retirement we built a log cabin by Sunriver, Oregon and spend a lot of time there. I keep very busy these days with grandkids, activities and my own interest in sking, motorcycles, fishing and camping.

This last February I spent the whole month as a volunteer at the 2010 Winter Olympics in British Columbia. I worked every day on the men's Alpine Park course. West Linn was well represented as there were 5 West Linn Alumni working the games at Whistler, Myself, Jack Bean (class of 58), his sister Janice and her husband Don Eisele, and our own classmate Steve Immer.

No comments:

Post a Comment