Class of 1960

Class of 1960

Monday, August 16, 2010

Elledge-Bruffey, Cathy


Cathy Elledge Bruffey

I graduated from Oregon State University
and married a Naval Supply Officer.
We had two children Crystal and Peter.
We were stationed in California, Georgia,
South Carolina, Rhode Island, Massachusetts,
Virginia, and the Philippines. I enjoyed being
a stay at home mom. We parted ways and
now my husband is from North Carolina and
is a computer analyst. I am an accountant and am partly retired.
We have been in Columbia, South Carolina for the last 12 years.
We are both active in Duplicate Bridge and enjoy traveling.
I have really loved reading about all the people. Wish
I could have made it to the reunion. Have a great time.

Click on Picture for it to show better(Sorry Scott)

No comments:

Post a Comment