Class of 1960

Class of 1960

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Carolyn Hattan Reynolds

Here's a synopsis of my life since high school.

I dropped out of school in 1958 to get married ( dumb, dumb, dumb) and spent the next 14 years raising my four sons as well as several step-children, foster children, some neices and nephews and many other children who came to stay awhile. I quit the foster care service in 1972 and went on to work for Tarbell Realtors for several years before going to work as bookkeeper for various firms until I retired in 2004.

My husband had owned and operated residential/commercial glass shops for many years and in 1990 we opened Sisters Glass and Mirror in Sisters, Or..
I was the 'office staff' even after we sold it in 1997, continuing to work for the new owner.

My husband, Bud and I are enjoying the slower pace of retirement although I still keep very busy. We are grandparents of 12 and great-grandparents of 8 and are fortunate to live close enough to most to enjoy them tremendously.

Presently I am a councilor for the small town of Metolius and enjoy living and working in this small town.
We also belong to the Central Oregon Old Car Club and enjoy cruises and car shows.

Carolyn Hattan Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment