Class of 1960

Class of 1960

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Linda Bancke

After graduating from West Linn High, I attended the University of Oregon and then moved to New York City for graduate school. I eventually completed a doctorate in clinical psychology at the University of Cincinnati and moved to California in 1973 where I continue to live.
We all have our blessings, and mine have included being able to practice a profession I love, live in a beautiful country home, and have wonderful friends. I have a passion for traveling and been able to venture to many countries around the world. My last trip occurred this February when I was on a two-week safari in Tanzania, Africa. What an awesome, primeval place and what a great experience to be so close to so many marvelous wild animals. I hope to return to Africa next year, stay longer, and visit grand places in the southern part of the continent.


Say hello to everyone for me. I'm wishing you all a wonderful reunion.

Linda Bancke

No comments:

Post a Comment