Class of 1960

Class of 1960

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Marilyn Hattan-Norman

Got out of the proverbial dysfunctional family life, got married, and back into a dysfunctional married life. Got smart and got out of that one after 2- ½ years. First daughter, Michelle (born in 1963), and I were on our own until I married Dave Norman in Aug. 1966; we had Stephanie in 1967 (for those of you who count, it was almost a full year later!) and Jennifer in 1970. We have five granddaughters, Melissa 18, Emily 15, Gwendolyn 13, Charley 6, and Jessie 4. I have been blessed many times over and often wonder how in the world I ever got such a special and loving family! Dave and I still own our commercial glass shop (Dave Norman Glass, Inc.) since 1978, plus I’ve worked on and off in other areas for many years, ending up with a medical transcription service which I gave up about seven years ago. We live in Lake Oswego on 8 acres, where life is great, and to make it even greater, both Carolyn and I are looking forward to this reunion. We visited with Linda (nee Hunt) in Bend a couple of days earlier, and look forward to seeing everyone at the dinner, especially (and hopefully) our classmates from Willamette Grade School. See you all soon. Would love to have a set of year books from West Linn covering my time there. If anyone knows of someone who would like to give or sell some, please let me know. Thanks.
Marilyn (Hattan) Norman medmn@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment