Class of 1960

Class of 1960

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sharon Alexander-Ottsman



I quit school and married early to leave an unhappy home which did not make me the brightest kid on the block. I married and had three wonderful children: Steve, Gary and Susan. After thirteen years I divorced and went to work and attended some college. I had a couple of interesting jobs but nothing that made my life light up.
I moved to San Francisco and after twenty years of being single I met and married my husband. We blended our families and now we have seven children, eleven grandchildren and one great granddaughter.
We worked together and decided to start a business until Ed decided to retire (with a little help from me) and we moved above to a historical gold town above Sacramento. After a couple of years I got bored and started a soap product business.
One day Ed came home and said "lets move to Mexico" and we did. We live in a large expat community called Chapala and it is close to Guadalajara. We have been here for seven years and love it.
My husband and I have traveled to several countries in Europe as well as Hawaii and the Caribbean Islands. The highlight of our travels was spending a month crossing the United States and seeing our great country.
I won't be at the reunion but send my best wishes to everyone.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment