Class of 1960

Class of 1960

Saturday, May 29, 2010

John May

I am a semi-retired general contractor.

My wife Judy and I have been married since 1971. We have three children(Jack, George, and Kellie) now in their thirties. Two are married and one is engaged. All living in Portland.

We Have a one month old granddaughter, Annabelle.(Finally!)

We built a house in the St. Helens area about six years ago and enjoy life in the country.

I served four years in the Coast Guard shortly after high school.

After that I attended Multnomah Junior College and graduated from PSU in 1970 with a degree in graphic design.

But I eventually realized that wasn't my calling so I entered the carpenter appreniceship program in 1973 and have worked in the trade since then, starting my own contracting company in 1985.

John May

No comments:

Post a Comment